The Lyman & Sheets Insurance Agency was formed in 1874 by the state’s first insurance commissioner and is a full service insurance firm offering property, general liability, workers’ compensation, builder’s risk, auto, crime, directors & officers liability, professional liability, special event liability, international exposures, fiduciary liability, kidnap and ransom and employee benefits among other insurance coverages.
The firm provides insurance coverage in over 45 states and in multiple countries across the globe. The Agency has worked with multiple broadcast operations throughout the United States and have successfully handled several claims including property damage, fires, lighting strikes, workers’ compensation, auto crashes, Director’s & Officers liability claims and crime, among multiple other losses.
Lyman & Sheets is privileged to serve as the managing general agent for a number of insurance programs and we offer special expertise in developing insurance solutions for the broadcast sector. Lyman & Sheets excels at identifying areas of exposure and developing affordable solutions to protect the financial integrity of MAB members.
Visit their website here.
Extra: Lyman & Sheet’s Peter Dewan, when asked for some “fun facts” from the MAB, answered:
- I’ve been in the insurance industry for 22 years. I worked in government for 12 years previously.
- I’m a graduate of Michigan State.
- I like to golf, bike, cook, read, travel and spend time with my family.
- My wife and I have been married 26 years and we have 3 children, two sons and a daughter. 2 in college and 1 still in high school.
- Our family likes to take trips to National Parks for summer vacations. We have been to Yosemite and will be visiting Zion, Bryce and Grand Canyon this summer. Picture of Yosemite below.