“You don’t motivate salespeople to be successful. You get them to be successful so they become motivated.” -Chris Lytle
Further develop your successful sales team by having them attend the Instant Sales Training Webinar: How to “Talk Advertising” With Your Prospects and Customers Now.
When: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 1 p.m. EST
Invite your copywriters and production people, too.
Here’s why this program is important: Everybody has an opinion about advertising. But, people who sell broadcast advertising need a philosophy of advertising.
Not just an opinion.
Face it. Most of your salespeople don’t have degrees in advertising or marketing.
This Webinar bridges that learning gap quickly. It’s a fast-paced, highly-detailed session.
Here are a few of the takeaways:
- Why salespeople need to “talk advertising” and not just rates and ratings.
- Two of the best advertising “zingers” to share right away.
- What you say when a client says, “Nobody mentioned my ad.”
- How to get consumers to mention their ads.
- Five uplifting concepts to share with your customers.
- What you need to learn from these seven “old school” advertising masters.
Chris Lytle is a best-selling author and well-travelled professional speaker.
His promise to you is a bold one: His programs contain more usable information per minute than any other learning event.
Save the date. Let him prove it.