When: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 1:00 p.m. EST
Throughout 2016, Chris Lytle, Instant Sales Training has brought you and your sales team valuable information during these Webinars:
- Preventing and Overcoming Broadcast Sales’ Toughest Objections
- Scarce Talent: Recruiting and Hiring the Best Salespeople
- How to “Talk” Advertising with your Prospects and Customers Today
“The Coaching Imperative” is the last in a series of four broadcast-specific sales management webinars personally conducted by Chris Lytle.
Here are a few of the things you will learn during this fast-paced, highly-detailed FREE program:
- How to determine when to coach and when to conduct one-on-one training.
- What today’s top business coaches are teaching their “players.”
- Why you need to stop giving answers and solving problems and start asking more questions.
- Chris Lytle’s #1 rule of coaching.
- Plug and play: 3 coaching models you can use immediately after the session.
- Why enjoying your job is crucial to sales success.
- The very best all-purpose coaching question.
All webinars are being recorded and archived for registered attendees.
Thanks for being part of this!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Chris Lytle is a best-selling author and well-travelled professional speaker. His promise to you is a bold one: His programs contain more usable information per minute than any other learning event.
Save the date. Let him prove it.