12 Years of Techsurvey: How Radio Listening Has Changed with New Technologies
When: Monday, December 19, 2:00 p.m. ET
Register here. FREE.
Techsurvey is the radio broadcasting industry’s largest online survey. In this webinar, Jacobs Media President Fred Jacobs will reflect on the data highlights to show how the habits and activities of radio listeners have evolved during the past twelve years. He’ll also offer a preview of the issues they will be examining in Techsurvey13.
You will learn:
- How radio listening habits have evolved.
- How devices like the smartphone and the connected car have impacted radio listening.
- How new audio outlets, including streaming music services and podcasting, have affected listeners.
- How social media has impacted radio stations and how they can establish a social hierarchy.
- Why so many people are still enjoying radio despite all the new technology.
In this fast-moving, 30-minute webinar, Fred will examine some of the key findings over the past twelve years and why they matter to radio.