The Michigan Association of Broadcasters Foundation (MABF) elected their 2016-2017 Board of Directors and Officers during the Michigan Association of Broadcasters’ Annual Meeting on August 30 at the Inn at St. John’s.
The newly elected officers include:
- Chair – Jennifer Williams, Greater Media, Inc.
- Vice Chair/Chair-Elect – Paul Jacobs, Jacobs Media/jacAPPS
- Secretary/Treasurer – Pam Manor, WNEM-TV (Saginaw)
- Immediate Past Chair – Sue Goldsen, Jackson Radio Works
Directors elected to serve a second term include:
- Wendy Hart, Spartan Sports Network
- Paul Jacobs, Jacobs Media/jacAPPS
- Jam Sardar, WLNS-TV (Lansing)
- Stephen Schram, Michigan Public Media
Board members elected to serve a first term include:
- Mary Helen Ciaravino, Washtenaw Community College
- Marla Drutz, WDIV-TV (Detroit)
- Eric Hammerstrom, Marquette Senior High School
- Jim Lutton, WWMT-TV (Kalamazoo)
- Jon Whiting, Michigan State University
The MABF congratulates the newly elected officials and looks forward to working with them in the year ahead. For more information about the MABF and its board members, please visit michmab.com/MABF or contact the MABF office at email@example.com.