Register NOW for Scarce Talent: Recruiting and Hiring the Best Salespeople
When: Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 1:00 p.m. EST
Quick Question: Have you ever hired a salesperson who performed better on the interview than she did on the job?
Join the club.
And then, plan to attend this fast-paced, highly-detailed FREE webinar.
It’s the third in a series of four broadcast-specific sales management sessions. And, it’s personally conducted by Chris Lytle. Topics covered include:
- The #1 reason you can’t find good salespeople.
- Why sales managers make lousy interviewers.
- Quit making this deadly hiring mistake.
- How one A player can replace three or more warm bodies.
- Two things you must know about A players.
- The 3 components of a well-rounded hiring decision.
- Why it’s critical to hire for traits and attitudes rather than skills and experience.
- The question to ask the candidate before he sits down.
- The #1 mistake sales managers make when reading resumes and how to avoid it.
- Breaking down the hiring process into seven repeatable steps.
- Why you must ask these two embarrassing interview questions.
- How to get the candidate’s referrals to talk.
This webinar will be recorded and archived.
Chris Lytle is the author of “The Accidental Sales Manager: How to Take Control and Lead Your Team to Record Profits.” He is excited to share these ideas about hiring the very best salespeople. Once again, he promises you more usable information per minute than any sales management learning session on the market.
Please register here. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.