What is BCBC?
The Broadcasting Career Builder Conference (BCBC) offers informational sessions and excellent networking opportunities that students will not find anywhere else; with hands-on training that will leave them with practical skills they can put to work immediately.
Friday, November 18
Eagle Eye Golf Club & Conference Center, Bath, MI (map)
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Career Fair 12:00 p.m. -1:30 p.m.
The Career Fair at BCBC is a fundraising effort of the MABF to meet our mission of educating Michigan’s youth and helping our members reach out to a diverse group individuals interested in broadcasting. Find your next best employee or intern at BCBC! There’s still time to participate in the BCBC Career Fair on November 18.
By participating in these fall career fairs…
- YOU can meet with young, enthusiastic students.
- YOU can earn necessary EEO credits for your station.
- YOU can promote your station to a young, hip market.
- YOU can gather different views, ideas and opinions from a young key demographic.
- YOU can hire the best of the best for internships and entry-level jobs.
- YOU can make a student’s dream come true!
Cost per booth is $275
Contact Rachel, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
“The HOMTV Internship Program is a very specific program for those who are looking for hands-on training to help jump start their careers in the television and communications industry. When we attend a MABF career fair, we know we will recruit the right people with a passion for broadcast.”
Internship Coordinator, Producer, Host
HOMTV, Meridian Township
Go to www.mybcbc.com to register and view the full BCBC schedule. Space is limited, so sign-up to reserve your spot now!
Questions on registering? Contact Alisha or Rachel at email@example.com.