Media industry companies are more likely to be targeted by cyber criminals than companies in other industries, according to a 2018 report by Accenture.
Send your engineering, IT or security leader to the only cybersecurity conference targeted specifically to the needs of broadcasters. And take advantage of a State Association Member Discount on registration.
It’s the Cyber Security for Broadcasters Retreat, February 20-21, 2019 in Orlando, FL.
TVNewsCheck’s Cybersecurity for Broadcasters Retreat gathers engineering, IT and security managers to privately discuss common concerns and engage in targeted educational sessions.
Use Discount Code CBR150 to save $150 and pay only $249 per registration.
Click here for more details.
- Incident Response Simulation — trains attendees to react calmly and effectively to security breaches
- Ten Steps to Reducing Risk in 2019
- Securing the Production Environment
- Emerging Risks, Best New Tools
- Ten Best Security Practices for Broadcasters
- Managing Security in the Cloud
- Private Information Exchanges