The Great Lakes Broadcasting Conference & EXPO (GLBC) is the Midwest’s premier educational and networking event for radio, television and media professionals.
This year’s Great Lakes Broadcasting Conference is all about Reframing your Perspective, and has been designed to inspire YOU with…
- National caliber speakers and educational sessions.
- Innovative technology on display in the exhibit hall.
- Prime networking events.
- Awards and recognition for your hard work.
- And, more!
This is your chance to shake off the daily grind, and be inspired!
Complete information, including registration available here.
The MAB is proud to announce the 2017 GLBC Keynote Speaker, Phil Gwoke, Bridgeworks:
When Generations Connect: Communicating Across Generational Divides
Presented by Phil Gwoke, Bridgeworks
Four distinct generations are working together shoulder to shoulder, each with a unique set of attitudes, values and work styles. It used to be that older workers were bosses and younger ones took orders. Now, roles are all over the board and rules are being rewritten. Organizations are feeling the pain of generations as they struggle to manage productivity and morale while maintaining high standards of quality and service in a challenging economy. Phil will demonstrate not only why it’s important to understand what shaped the generations, but why they behave the way they do.
- Find out how generation gaps hit the bottom line
- Learn what to do about the approaching talent gap
- Grasp the keys to retaining the generations you need most
- Discover how to convert this form of diversity from an obstacle into an opportunity