It’s important to set aside the right amount of funds to make sure you and your staff can fully participate in the wonderful recognition, networking, educational and career-building opportunities the Michigan Association of Broadcasters and MAB Foundation offer each year. Below is a brief glimpse of some of the amazing events and programs in store for 2018. Be on the look out for these great opportunities and more . . .
- Great Lakes Media Show Registration | $159/member
- Radisson Room Rates start at $133 per night, single occupancy*
The 2018 Great Lakes Media Show (formerly known as GLBC) will take place on March 6 and 7 at the Lansing Center. Learn more at GreatLakesMediaShow.com
- Advocacy Conference Registration | FREE for members
- Hall of Fame Awards Banquet | $70/person**
- Grand Hotel Room Rates start at $433 per night, single occupancy*
The 2018 Summer Advocacy Conference and Awards Banquet will take place on August 13 and 14 at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island.
- ABIP | FREE for members
- BEA Entry Fee | $45/entry
- Career Fair Booths (Up to 5 opportunities) | $290/each
- EEO Service through BCS | FREE for members
- Job Bank | FREE for members
- Legal Helpline | FREE for members
- MAB News Updates | FREE for members
- ‘P1 Learning’ Online Training | FREE for members
- Webinars on Topics Important to You | FREE for members
*Room rates for MAB events will be finalized and posted at MichMAB.com on by December 1, 2017.
**Listed Awards Banquet ticket price is based on guest lodging at the Grand Hotel.
There are a variety of Sponsorship Opportunities available for all MAB and MABF programs and events. Contact Jacquelen Timm at 1-800-YOUR-MAB or [email protected] to design a sponsorship package that fits your business or organization.