Make plans to attend the conference today! Register Here.
1. Explore innovative ideas and new technology presented by the industry’s leading companies in the Exhibit Hall.
2. Learn about the latest information in broadcast and media technology during the popular Ennes Engineering Workshop on Tuesday, March 7.
3. Cultivate your staff with the knowledge needed to positively impact your network.
4. Network with broadcast professionals from throughout the state of Michigan.
5. Collect hand-picked information, designed by a committee of broadcasters, that will most definitely improve your personal performance and that of your staff.
6. Earn possible EEO credits through participation in the GLBC Career Fair.
7. Learn how to Communicate Across Generational Divides from internationally recognized speaker Phil Gwoke.
8. Connect with Michigan’s top lawmakers at the Legislative Reception.
9. Support your industry peers at the Broadcast Excellence Awards.
10. Experience Michigan’s State Capitol right in the MAB’s backyard!
The Great Lakes Broadcasting Conference
March 7-8, 2017
The Lansing Center
MEMBERS CAN ATTEND THE FULL CONFERENCE FOR ONLY $159!
Register for GLBC Here