1) Explore innovative ideas and new technology presented by the industry’s leading companies.
2) Cultivate your staff with the knowledge needed to positively impact your network.
3) Learn how to Keep and Build your Audience from Author and International Broadcaster Valerie Geller.
4) Network with broadcast professionals from throughout the state of Michigan.
5) Collect hand-picked information, designed by a committee of broadcasters, that will improve your personal performance and that of your staff.
6) Earn possible EEO credits through participation in the GLBC Career Fair.
7) Meet the talented individuals that will become Michigan’s future broadcast professionals.
8) Connect with Michigan’s top lawmakers at the Legislative Reception.
9) Support your industry peers at the Broadcast Excellence Awards.
10) While at GLBC, experience Michigan’s State Capitol!
Find out more and register here: http://bit.ly/GLBConference