We’re always looking for ways to make your job easier … that’s our job!
We’ve been hearing that it’s hard for many of you to participate in the MABF’s recruiting events due to scheduling, so our solution is to host an online career event for you, with no commitment to leave the office!
Broadcasters Virtual Job Fair, which is brought to you by CareerPage.org and the National Association of State Broadcasters Alliance, hosts week-long career recruiting events online for stations like yours that are always busy, but who still need to recruit and hire amazing talented individuals.
- Assign a hiring agent to participate
- Promote your participation through a series of PSAs
- Send the MABF at least one open job description and info about your company
- Collect applications and answer candidate questions via email
- Credit for your EEO file without having to leave the office
- Information on all registered career fair candidates
- To make connections with potential new hires for your station!
MAB Foundation Virtual Career Fair
Week of May 06-10, 2019
Contact Rachel Krause at [email protected] or 517-484-7444