iEEi, International Electronic Enterprise, Inc., has been servicing the computer industry since 1976. We support the rich media world with our digital storage solutions.
We work with the LATEST in technology offered by manufacturers who manufacturer ground breaking products that save you TIME and MONEY. Located in Orange County, California (SO CAL), we are in a unique position to offer leading edge products to our customers. Let us give you the edge you need to be competitive. The world is flat and getting flatter every day.
We’ll be at GLBC showing Apace. With Apace you have a winning plug and play set of tested tools to consider for deployment: A single point of support for ease of use.
Apace vStor v50 series is the next generation of low latency/assured QoS Video Editing cluster ready media storage appliances offering file based editing over IP networks.
vStor is optimized for large workgroups and high resolution video editing needs. V50 series offers much higher concurrent video stream editing by introduction of SSD (Solid State Flash Drives) in support of formats such as ProRes, DnxHD, HQ and DVCPro-HD. The hybrid disk systems leverages from SSD performance drives as a deep cache paired with high capacity HDD cost advantage to address performance and capacity requirement of most demanding media uses. Linear scalability of performance and capacity is assured through a multi-system vStor cluster topology over IP networks. Each Storage cluster node offers multiple 10GE and GE connectivity.
Paired with Apace Clustering software called Cluster File Manager or CFM, multiple vStors offer scalable management of workspaces between internal system arrays and separate system storage pools. CFM based vStor clusters offer system admin based load balanced traffic optimized tools for intelligent management of editing workspaces in of support video, audio and still media needs.
The SSD based solution will run green and consume less power generating less heat in the server room. vStors can be clustered together over the 10GE and 40GE backbone to linearly scale edit in place online performance and capacity. By pairing vStor with eStor Apace Near-Line storage models, users can address their HSM tapeless workflows from ingest, edit to archive of content on vStor/eStor clustered storage server Lego building blocks.
Additionally, vStor as an advanced multi-core server with integrated file based storage, offers ideal intelligent system platform to run Apace’s global access MAM, facility wide storage consolidation, proxy encode/generation and Camera Ingest software applications. vStor loaded with Apace applications running on top of them turns the Apace storage clusters into intelligent digital libraries and further enhances user experience with their raw footage residing on Apace storage pools.
vStor continues to offer direct editing over network support for Adobe Premiere Pro CC, all Avid editing, Apple Final Cut Pro/ HD, Grass Valley EDIUS/ HD, Harris Velocity Pro and Sony Vegas. Additionally, audio applications can leverage from low latency SSD. Supporting still image editing via SSD based vStor offers ideal shared storage for Photoshop, Maya and likewise graphics application. Additionally, for graphics applications in need of frame level editing and high render storage, benefit from high I/O and high sequential access traffic of vStor(s). Multiple editing workstations can simultaneously access the storage pool and share the content through ubiquitously available Ethernet. No client software/ license or special hardware needed!
The vStor product line offers deterministic latency/ jitters with guaranteed stream count for clients served over the TCP/IP networks. vStor platform offer collaborative management of media, media protection, and data sharing with other editors resulting in improved productivity. vStor series are easy to use, simple to maintain, versatile, scalable, and reliable. vStor includes system and management software, real-time optimization, fault-tolerance and RAID 5/6 implementation, built in user authentication for secure access at workspace level, integrated GUI software for user account, project, network, storage RAID. SSD option enables multi-ingest and playout streams from vStor while it is being used for editing and archive as a base of MAM engine.
- Sharing and collaboration to improve productivity and manageability.
- Application independent support: Adobe, Avid, Apple, Grass Valley, Sony.
- Simple, scalable and easy workflow for video and media production environment.
- Simultaneous interoperability with all operating systems, MAC/PC and different Codecs.
- Making content available for any desktop via Ethernet without client software/ hardware.
- Easy and simple workspace access via “Apace Connecter.”
- Built in system firmware for Security management at workspace and user level.
- Certified support for Adobe Creative Cloud/Premiere Pro CC and Adobe Anywhere.
- Project aware support for all Avid editing, with SSD support for audio editing & Pro Tool.
- Unlimited Linear scalability in aggregate stream count and capacity with each added vStor.
- Support for all popular editing and stream support from DV to ProRes and DNxHD.
- Advanced deep coaching per raid array for best performance profile.
- Simultaneous support of Windows, Mac and Linux / Unix clients (NFS, CIFS/SMB/2/3 & AFP).
- Easy to use integrated web-based GUI for network, disk, user & project management.
- Logic user space partition, re-sizing and password protection for access and sharing.
- Email and messaging notification for system status and disk failure.
- Utilities for multiple stream capture, file sharing, project sync, backup and archive.
- 19” rack-mount of 2U, 3U, 4U chassis with 32TB to 192TB raw capacity.
- Multi GE and 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports support standard on most SKUs.
- Easily accessible hot swappable drives.
- Enterprise class Fault-tolerant design, ECC registered memory, redundant hot-swap power supply, Fans.
|P/N||# of video streams per
10 DNxHD or ProRes 422
145, or 7 DnxHD or ProRes 422 220
|V50 series: 2U rack-mount, 32TB/64TB Raw HDD
Capacity, 8 bay x 4TB/8TB hot swappable HDDs,
single array Raid-5Dual 10GE 10Gbase-T RJ45/
backward compatible to GE, redundant power supply
15 DNxHD or ProRes 145, or
12 DnxHD or ProRes 220
26 DNxHD or ProRes 145, or
22 ProRes or DnxHD 220
|V50 series: 3U rack-mount, 64TB/128TB Raw HDD
Capacity 16 bay x 4TB/8TB hot swappable HDDs,
dual array RAID 5, redundant power supply, Dual
10GE 10GBase-T RJ45 ports/ backward compatible to GE
V50 series: 3U rack-mount, 64TB/128T Raw HDD
Capacity 16 bay 4TB/8TB hot swappable HDDs & built
in deep SSD cache, dual array Raid-5, 10GE
10Gbase-T RJ45/ backward compatible to GE, redundant power supply.
30 ProRes or DNxHD 145, or
22 ProRes or DnxHD 220
|V50 SSD/HDD series: 4U rack-mount, 24 bay,
96TB/192TB Raw hot swappable HDD & built in deep
SSD Cache, Dual 10GE 10GBase-T RJ45 ports/
backward compatible to GE, Quad 10GE SFP+(SR), redundant power supply.
* based on Apace test data
We’ll see you at GLBC!