Founded in 1906, Maner Costerisan is a full-service public accounting and business advisory firm dedicated to providing quality and reliable services, targeted to specific client needs. Over the years, they have grown into the largest locally-owned firm in mid-Michigan, serving clients of all sizes and across a range of industries.
With a staff of more than 100 individuals, their clients can rest assured they will receive the necessary attention and expertise to obtain the best possible results for their unique situations. They take an active role in the professional development of their people through in-house training and continuing education from both regional and national organizations.
5 Facts About Maner Costerisan:
- Maner Costerisan is a full-service public accounting and business advisory firm dedicated to providing quality and reliable services targeted to specific client needs. At Maner Costerisan, our primary focus and number one priority is the satisfaction and success of our clients.
- Maner Costerisan is named one of Accounting Today’s 2016 Best Accounting Firms to Work For.
- Maner Costerisan’s Glory Days Softball team finished the regular season 9-1 and won their league. They also went into the year-end tournament as the #1 seed and won the championship. The Glory Days Kickball team won the Meridian Township Fall league with a 10-1-1 record.
- In 2016 Maner Costerisan was ranked #13 in Accounting Today’s “Fastest Growing Accounting Firms.”
- Visit www.manercpa.com for information regarding our accounting services and www.manersolutions.com for information regarding our software and IT services.